We provide both dinner and breakfast in guestrooms. For dinner, 10 to 13 dishes such as seasonal specialties, otsukuri (beautifully-arranged sashimi), grilled fish, and tempura will be served on an individual tray (Kaiseki course). If you are staying for two nights or longer, you may select from sukiyaki, shabu shabu, yosenabe (Japanese-style chowder), or Kaiseki #2. For breakfast, you may choose from Japanese dishes such as grilled fish, dashimaki (rolled omelet), pickles, tofu, miso soup, and rice, or Western dishes such as toast, omelet, and soup. Here you will be able to enjoy Kyoto foods produced locally for local consumption, as well as seasonal ingredients.
- Charges shown below are for one person.
- Kaiseki (traditional Japanese cuisine) dishes will be served for dinner.
- For guests between the ages of 10 and 12, a limited version of the Kaiseki dishes will be served.
- For guests between the ages of 4 and 9, we will prepare a kids' lunch menu.
- Dinner 18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30
- Breakfast 7:30, 8:00, 8:30
- For guests aged 0 to 3 years old who require meals, please select a plan from those listed below.