Motonago has a total of 11 guestrooms.
Each of these rooms offers serenity and warmth, as well as a sense of Japanese hospitality unique to a ryokan facility.
All guestrooms in the building have access to free Wi-Fi. Moreover, in line with Kyoto City's measures to prevent passive smoking, the entire ryokan is non-smoking.
Bath (×)/Toilet (○) Room example
Bath (×)/Toilet (×) Room example
- Charges shown below are for one night's stay in one room (Japanese yen; meal charge excluded).
- Service charge is included and consumption tax is included.
- Only 1,650 yen (service charge included, consumption tax excluded) per person will be charged as a facility fee for any guests between the ages of 0 and 3 years old (such guests are not subject to any additional charges).
- Extra rates will be applied between December 29th and January 3rd.
- Cancellation charges: 7 days prior to stay: 30%, day prior to stay: 50%, on the day / no-show: 100%
- Guests staying in Kyoto City must pay a separate accommodation tax of between 200 yen and 500 yen.